Monday, May 12, 2014

Mentorship


Content:

LIA Response to blog:
    Literal
·     Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties updated on the right hand side of your blog
Done
·     Contact Name and Mentorship Place
Robinson V. Baron MD. Cirtus Valley Hospital
    Interpretive
     What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
The most important thing I gained throughout my experiences with my mentor would be my reasurance of character. There have been many trials agianst my morals these past few years, some of which I have failed, but this mission served to remind me that I enjoy helping people, I want to do it, not only because of the training and learning I receive, but because with the not so happy things and events I hear about taking place everyday, the humbled looks on everyones faces and grattitude restored my faith in humanity. 
   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
The mission taught me what could be done to further answer my essential question, but more so provided me with leads upon which I explored upon my arrival home. For example, my third answer of donating supplies came directly from seeing just how important tools are when a mission takes place, and how much the lack of those tools can hinder the work we are trying to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment