Thursday, May 29, 2014

Senior Project Reflection



(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I am proud of my activity, as i think it was very unique and well executed for something that complicated in theory. 


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
I think my presentation worked a lot better than I thought it would as far as speaking. 
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I would have taken part in more operations during my independent component in the Philippines.
(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.
Due to the ability to go on the medical mission, i have gained experiences that will undoubtedly help me when it comes time to put them into practice again in the future... .suturing...

No comments:

Post a Comment