Friday, January 10, 2014

Blog 11 Mentorship 10 hours check


Content:

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
I am doing my mentorship on various medical missions to Mexico leading up to the final major mission to the Philippines. I am also volunteering at the E.R at Citrus Valley Hospitals, although my training and preparation with my mentor has been pulling my focus on the mission, so I will be resuming my focus on the hospital once we return from the mission as there won't be anymore missionary work to do. 
2.   Who is your contact?
Robinson Duque Baron, M.D. 
3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?  
21 
4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
The ten hours I have done since the Mexico mission have mainly to do with preparation for the medical mission this month. I have been taught to apply sutures and will hopefully be able to apply them on a real person when the time comes for it.
5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  
O.K
*You need 50 hours plus the original 10 in the summer by May.   The original 10 from the summer do not count toward the 50.  By the end of the year, you will have 60 hours counting that original 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment