Monday, February 24, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection


Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
a. I am most proud of the fact that when it came to talking about something I actually had some sort of passion for, all the words and things I wanted to say came out easier, and while there was some confusion about making time, I actually had to cut parts of what I wanted to say out so I could keep time for my activity.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       (P)          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
Honestly I think I deserve a P because I know I met all the basic requirements that were needed and I believe for being the first person who went, that my presentation was clean and clear, and set a standard for the next presentations after.


3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
My content really worked for me in this presentation, there was never a point while I was speaking that I felt that I was running out of things to say or ever left a lul where I was not speaking at all.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I think I would have designed my powerpoint better so that it would have made things even cleaner, I don't think what I had was bad, but I want to improve little things to get closer to an AE

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
I was thinking about something one of my articles said about how missionaries should stop focussing so much on third world countries when we have so much we can still do here at home, so I think my answer will have something to do with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment